www.medscape.com – I’m going to start this article by talking about basic statistics. I know that I’m gambling a little here, and I hope I don’t lose too many readers up front. I figured that I would lay all the cards on the table, however, because I can’t make my point without a little math. Click here for the complete article.
How Well Does the STOPBANG Score Predict OSA? MedScape Medical News
- www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov - Obstructive sleep apnoea-hypopnoea (OSAH) causes excessive daytime sleepiness (EDS), impairs quality of life (QoL) and increases cardiovascular disease […]
- erj.ersjournals.com – Mandibular advancement devices (MADs) represent the main non-continuous positive airway pressure (non-CPAP) therapy for patients with obstructive sleep […]
- www.medscape.com – I'm going to start this article by talking about basic statistics. I know that I'm gambling a little […]
- www.medscape.com - The use of continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) and mandibular advancement devices (MADs) in the treatment of sleep […]
- www.straitstimes.com - For a long time, Madam S. could not understand why she felt so drained in the morning despite […]
- www.au.news.yahoo.com/thewest - Rising levels of childhood obesity are being partly blamed for a big increase in WA children being referred […]